To enable/disable hardware acceleration in the DivX Converter:
- Add a file and select iPhone or iPad as the desired output
- Check/Un-check the box labeled 'Enable hardware acceleration'.
- Select File Preferences in the DivX Player menu (or shortcut Ctrl + P)
- Check or un-check the box labeled 'Enable DivX Accelerated™ hardware decoding' in the 'Advanced' section
- Check the desired options for Intel® Quick Sync Video and/or DirectX Video Acceleration
- Check 'Enable MediaFoundation Decoding'
- click 'Apply' and hit 'OK'
**Please Note - Hardware decoding is available in the DivX Player version 10.2.5 and newer. Older versions will not have this option. You can download the latest version here.