One of the biggest ways in which full cap human hair wigs differ is the nature of hair used in its making. There are 2 types of hair used in the making of the men’s hair pieces. The first one is made of human hair and the second one is made out of synthetic hair. Both types of hair come with both advantages and disadvantages. This is the reason why the first-time wearers get confused at the time of deciding the one perfect for them.
- Appearance: The major difference between natural and synthetic hair lies in its appearance. The best quality of fiber is used for making of synthetic hair system (SHS), but it will not look as natural as the hair system which is made out of real hair. The human hair system (HHS) will not be shiny like a synthetic fiber system and gives natural look turning it high in demand in the market.
- Feel: HHS gives a natural feel and preferred by men over synthetic hair system
- Colour: HHS retains the natural color of human hair and comes with a natural finish. You can color it just the way you do it with your hair. Synthetic hair may get affected due to color bleaching and can be sensitive to your skin too.
- Texture: HHS is available with various types of texture while the SHS does have a similar texture starting from the top to bottom and fails to give a natural feel and look.
- Durability: In terms of durability SHS beats HHS. SHS durability can be more than a year, which is difficult to see in case of HHS
- Price: As natural human hair is used in HHS it costs higher than SHS which uses synthetic fiber.
We hope the above points can help you decide which one is best for you and why.
Please sign in to leave a comment.