Currently files are downloaded and progressively played back from the cloud. Progressive playback means that as the file is playing, it is also downloading. If you experience some buffering you may want to halt playback until more of the file has been downloaded.
Articles in this section
- Are my videos streamed from the cloud in DivX Player?
- How do I manage my downloads in DivX Player?
- Can I remove the cloud button from Player’s control bar?
- How do I access my cloud files in DivX Player?
- No audio or audio is distorted with DivX movie playback on a Mac
- Genuine DivX and Diagnosing Playback Problems
- How do I access the Video Library?
- How do I add video files to the Video Library?
- How do I create a playlist in the Video Library?
- How do I delete a play list in the Video Library?