At any point during the download process, you can stop your video download. When you want to resume your download, all you need to do is re-open the video in the DivX Player and the player does the rest for you. It figures out where your download left off and continues downloading from that point.
Articles in this section
- Are my videos streamed from the cloud in DivX Player?
- How do I manage my downloads in DivX Player?
- Can I remove the cloud button from Player’s control bar?
- How do I access my cloud files in DivX Player?
- No audio or audio is distorted with DivX movie playback on a Mac
- Genuine DivX and Diagnosing Playback Problems
- How do I access the Video Library?
- How do I add video files to the Video Library?
- How do I create a playlist in the Video Library?
- How do I delete a play list in the Video Library?