Try "Open from current location" and click ok. If this doesn't launch your DivX Player and start download, right click on the link on the webpage to download your movie and Save as Target. Save this .tix file to your C:\\Program Files\\DivX\\Movies folder. Then open this file in your the DivX Player.
Articles in this section
- Are my videos streamed from the cloud in DivX Player?
- How do I manage my downloads in DivX Player?
- Can I remove the cloud button from Player’s control bar?
- How do I access my cloud files in DivX Player?
- No audio or audio is distorted with DivX movie playback on a Mac
- Genuine DivX and Diagnosing Playback Problems
- How do I access the Video Library?
- How do I add video files to the Video Library?
- How do I create a playlist in the Video Library?
- How do I delete a play list in the Video Library?